The “Abduction Precaution and Reaction” policy may be viewed by computers on the LMC network at (LINK)
- Suspicion of an infant/child abduction, immediately page “Code Adam” by dialing 5671
- All hospital employees should monitor exit doors located nearest to their departments
- Question any person carrying large bags, wearing overcoats, carrying a child or infant, etc.
- Do not attempt to leave property unless cleared to leave by law enforcement or hospital administration
- Refrain from discussing the incident with anyone other than authorities